ACTIVATE, ACCESS, AWAKEN, & ANCHOR YOUR LIGHT BODY ENERGIES!
From wonder into wonder, existence opens…
~ Lao Tzu
NCBTMB CE Provider
NCBTMB – 23 CE hours each for Level I & II
CA Board of Acupuncture – 23 CE Hours
NCCAOM – 22.5 CE Hours
LaHo-Chi is a spiritual energetic laying-on-of-hands & remote healing energy. LaHo-Chi activates a multi-dimensional self-healing process of spiritual integration of body, mind, & spirit by accessing the subtle energetic pathways of the physical, emotional, mental, & spiritual energies of the body. In this process, the healer/facilitator serves as an unconditionally loving and powerful energetic conduit for the universal life-force energy. The purpose of this foundation training is to serve as a vehicle for personal transformation and self-healing, multi-dimensional light body activation, awakening higher spiritual consciousness, and to provide powerful and effective tools and techniques for facilitating healing with others. NCBTMB CE Provider
LaHo-Chi Foundation Training:
- Awakens, enhances and expands multi-levels of innate healing abilities through a highly experiential blend of energy healing, education and sharing.
- Light body activation and a powerful energetic connection with light, love and wisdom of the Angelic and ascended Masters realms.
- Gentle and dynamic balancing of the human energy field within a supportive healing group vortex of unconditional love and heightened spiritual energy.
- Greatly accelerates awareness of your spiritual path and purpose on earth.
LaHo-Chi can be used by:
- Any person from any walk of life for healing of body, mind, and emotions.
- Beginning healers wanting to tap into their natural healing abilities.
- Bodyworkers and professional healers to expand their healing gifts.
- Alternative healthcare practitioners who want to add an advanced and complete system of healing for their own and their clients benefit.
Training Days & Times for the LaHo-Chi Trainings
Friday – 3:00 PM – 700 PM
Saturday – 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Sunday – 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Early Registration $625: (Due 4 weeks in advance.)
Regular Registration, Payment in Full $650: (If less than 4 weeks in advance.)
Balance $325 (Due at check-in of training,)
Pay by check (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for address.)
*Due to travel considerations and /or limited space,
fees are transferable, but non-refundable.
If you would like to host a LaHo-Chi Training in your area,
please contact Beloved!