EXPAND & ANCHOR YOUR LIGHT BODY ENERGIES!
NCBTMB – Receive 23 CE hours
LAHO-CHI LEVEL II IS DESIGNED FOR:
- Level I graduates who want to enhance, expand, and further integrate their healing abilities & knowledge, awareness, and experience of LaHo-Chi energy.
- Level I complementary healthcare practitioners, professional healers, & body workers who want to deepen & expand their understanding & use of the LaHo-Chi energy healing for the benefit of self, family, friends, & clients.
- Level I graduates seeking certification as a LaHo-Chi Practitioner.
- Accessing new levels of Light Body Activation & connections with the Angels, Archangels, Ascended Masters, and higher dimensional consciousness.
LAHO-CHI LEVEL II BENEFITS:
- Expansion, deepening, & enhancement of your level of consciousness through learning to hold a multi-level awareness of yourself & others with the LaHo-Chi.
- Assisting in the LaHo-Chi and Angel Light Initiations.
- Opportunity to clarify & define questions & issues about energy healing.
- Greater expansion of unconditional love & spiritual energy through the conscious practice of holding the group energy vortex with others.
- Acceleration of Light Body Activation & energetic connections with the Angels, Archangels, Ascended Masters, and higher dimensional consciousness.
“This is a time of higher spiritual integration of our multi-dimensional self … of higher communication between the Divine energy and our subtle energy bodies & subtle anatomy that nourishes our physical body, raises our vibratory rate, and expands our consciousness. We are the union of eagle & swan, male & female, fire & water, life & death … symbolic of self-creation, new life, & mystical union.”
Excerpt from the Osho Zen Tarot: The Transcendental Game of Zen
Training Days & Times for the LaHo-Chi Trainings
Friday – 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Saturday – 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Sunday – 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
**Experiencing some technical difficulties with site forms.
If you need assistance with registration, please let me know. Thanks, Beloved
Early Registration $425 (Due at least 4 weeks in advance.)
Regular Registration $450 (If less than 4 weeks in advance.)
Balance: $225 (Due at check-in of training.)
Pay By Check (Email email@example.com for address.)
*Due to travel considerations and /or limited space, fees are transferable, but non-refundable.
If you would like to host a LaHo-Chi Training in your area, please contact Beloved!